Tuesday 14 October 2014

Mind blowing Google Tricks

Mind blowing Google Tricks

I promise u all that you will like these Google tricks that I am going to share today. These will not make you bore like the study material. So let’s start.
Although Google is number 1 search engine used today. Besides that, they also provide you with some awesome facts that they have made for we people.

After deep search, I collected these interesting and mind blowing GOOGLE TRICKS for you people.

Google Tricks:

    1. Google gravity
Type Google gravity in search and click on I am feeling lucky. Every content on the page will fall down with the effect of gravity. Now use your mouse to throw all the material in page here and there. It’s my favorite.

Also read: Windows keyboard shortcuts

     2. Google epic
Type Google epic and click on I am feeling lucky. If needed, then click on First link in search results. Everything will start to increase its size continuously.

    3. Do a barrel roll
Type do a barrel roll. It will rotate the result page fully 360 degree. It’s Just mind blowing.

    4. Google in 1998
Type Google in 1998. It will get you back and show you the Google in the way which it used to be when it was founded.

Also read: Windows 10 preview features

    5. Google loco
Go-to: Google and type in Google loco and click on I am feeling lucky. If needed, then click on the first link in search results. This site is just made to make fun of Google  J .

    6. Poopgle
Go-to: Google and type in poopgle. Well it’s a new Google.

     7. Google Gothic
Go-to: Google and type in Google Gothic and click on I am feeling lucky. It can be used to make Google logos.

    8. Google sphere
Haahaa :-D J Type Google sphere in search and press enter. It will produce the effect of universe. I.e. the contents of webpage will start rotating having the GOOGLE as center. Now to make more fun, just search for something related to images. Images will also start rotating around GOOGLE.

     9. Tilt
Type tilt in google search. It will tilt all the webpage at an angle.

Also read: What is rooting

   10. Zerg rush
Type zerg rush in google search and click on I am feeling lucky. The O’s will appear that will start eating your webpage contents and after finishing, they will get together to form GG (from the word GooGle). You can use your mouse clicks to kill these O’s before they destroy your webpage contents.

    11. Google underwater
Type google underwater in search and click on I am feeling lucky. This will make you to search in a marine environment. No try to search something.

I  hope you enjoyed all these. If you have any query regarding anything, just feel free to comment in the below box. Your comment will be appreciated.
Like and subscribe to my blog. Thank You!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I understand this site that I take in be amazingly useful as well as I believe it awfully necessary all population tricks like google gravity

    ReplyDelete